05 Sep Industrial Design, Modeling and 3D Product Rendering
Industrial Design, Modeling and 3D Product Rendering
Industrial Design, Modeling and 3D Product Rendering: 3D Modeling in the field of industry is used in innumerable situations, from the design phase of any product to its manufacture and commercialization.
• We only need a drawing of the model that we want to produce in 3D to be able to model it in three-dimensional form. In the initial phase of a design sometimes it is not necessary to invest time in exact technical drawings to visualize the prototype, with just a drawing we will create a piece in 3D with all the advantages and applications that this entails.
• A technical plan. In this way the result of the 3D model will be exact, as it appears in the technical specifications.
• Through the same physical object. There is a frequent need to have a 3D model of an object that we have physically. In this case it is not necessary to make drawings or drawings to be able to model it in 3D, we simply generate the piece in 3D from the same physical object.
– In photointegrations or photomontages: Insert the product modeling in 3D in an environment or real photography. Creation of a 360º visualization from the 3D Modeling of the product.
– Use 3D Modeling to produce a physical prototype or make it in series.
– View the product Modeling in 3D in an animation for advertising or promotional purposes.
– In the visualization of multiple finishes of a product as for example in the test phase of a design or its presentation to potential clients as a virtual 3D model.
– Use of 3D Modeling for small scale physical printing. This type of work is frequently done in the generation of molds for the manufacture of products or presentations of physical prototypes before contests of industrial design or testing in the industrial design phase.